Come join our team! We are looking for top notch professionals that value creativity, relationships, strong ethics, and a dynamic work environment.
New Position Opening
Senior Property Manager
Capstone Advisors is looking for an experienced real estate professional who is ready to grow and contribute within an entrepreneurial environment. As we start our third decade in business, we are seeking a Senior Property Manager who will lead our effort to internalize property management for our growing portfolio of multi-tenant retail, office and industrial properties. We are an innovative company – have been since day one – so you’ll have the opportunity to work on a variety of interesting projects.
We are looking for a person who can work with a wide variety of stakeholders with the goal of delivering best-in-class property management services to Capstone’s current and future tenants. Specific goals would include:
- Manage a 400,000-sf portfolio of Southern California properties in San Diego County & the Coachella Valley comprised of shopping centers and office buildings
- Manage the activities and performance of a property management team and vendors
- Establish annual property objectives and goals; create annual property budgets
- Utilize Yardi for lease administration, budgeting, and property-level financial reports
- Oversee tenant construction and capital improvement activities
Successful team members will have the ability to manage and execute property management plans while concurrently developing personnel. Prior experience managing properties for multi-tenant commercial real estate and sophisticated owners is required. Strong Yardi experience is a must. We are looking for candidates that are comfortable being out of the office meeting with vendors and tenants, that can build rapport with tenants while maintaining ownership objectives, and that have experience bidding and executing capital expenditure programs. What else are we looking for? (Read More)